Apply for Training
Who should attend this training?
Law Enforcement, Public Safety/Gov't and Private Sector with a nexus to critical infrastructure
If your application is accepted you will receive a confirmation email
Course Description: Occurrences of acts of sabotage are on the rise both locally and globally. Since these acts are widely distributed throughout the globe, the optics of these incidents have been strictly local and considered anomalies and passed-off as vandalism and attempted copper thefts, rather than the acts of sabotage they tend to be. Many of these incidents have involved the severing of local telecommunications cables which pose a direct threat to first responders and those requesting emergency services. There are certain indicators that may provide advanced notice of potential incidents, and a Continuity of Operations (COOP) strategy that will diminish the consequences when these acts are not interdicted in time.
The Following Topics will be Covered:
· Case studies – International, National, Statewide and Local acts of sabotage
· Modus Operandi/Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) of various groups and Individuals who commit these acts of sabotage
· Consequences of sabotage
· Safety procedures when responding to sabotage site cases
· Description of Critical Services sites – what they look like and how they work
· Prevention techniques and reporting requirements
· Developing COOP (Continuity of Operations) and MYSPMP (Multi-Year Strategy and program Management Plan) for your agency which complies with FEMA Preparedness Circular 65 (FPC 65).